Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March, O' March.

Good Month, it seems that is all I can do to keep a monthly post.

To start would be with the blessings.
Work, it is so nice to have a paycheck a place to work, duties that are enjoyable and good people to work with.
To know of the gospel of Christ and be part of the work, to have a calling that I love, "do I dare express that?"
To have wonderful children, (not perfect folks) just wonderful, caring, loving and productive adult children. Being a friend to them is a profound blessing "thanks guys".
For beautiful grandchildren for they are the hope of this nation and His church.
To be part of a great family of brothers, sister, their families and children and grandchildren.
For my parents and the example they have set for me and mine.

These last 30 days have been a storm of activity, a new grandson, Mr. David Christopher Holloway, Dad and Mom, Jason and Mindi. That is special beyond words to hold someone so new and look into those eyes who has just saw God.
I traveled to Boise to visit with my Mother who is approaching the last phase of her mortality, Lynnae was able to go with me and that in itself is a special blessing. My Sister, Marala , brother Kell, and his family were also in Boise for a special visit. Thanks for making the trip.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is an old lady...a former milkmaid...who found your blog on the internet and remembers you from41 years ago. I remember the time you cut off your toe in a lumberjack accident, and how frustrated you were trying to teach me how to drive. I remember a Halloween party where we dressed as Bro. and Sister Gropp...only you were Sis. Gropp (we won the prize for best costumes.)

Looks like life has had its ups and downs, but has generally been good to you!