Friday, November 21, 2008

This Great land of ours

I have not updated my blog for several weeks. I have been able to do some exciting things from the last time I posted. However have been in a funk because of the Presidential elections. I do not see in this last election a single positive thing. Mr. Barak Hussian Mohammad Obama II The Kenyan in my humble opion is the poorest excuse for a leader ever. I fear for this land and make it an earnest part of my daily prayers that we will survive as a nation.

On the happy side, was able to attend a wedding of a beautiful niece, Summer,in the Boise Temple; visit with sons, Cory and Jim and their families, as well as my brothers, sister, mother and all those folks in the Boise area.

All will be well I am told by our leaders and perhaps this rough spot will make us stronger as a nation. Some good out of the bad, ya think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really hope so.