Sunday, October 19, 2008

Granddaughters

I had to add a picture, this is the Rexburg Temple, However that is not the story of the week. I had the privilege of being a DA to two of my grand children, Mindi's girls 3 and 15 months, Mindi was to be the judge at a Choir contest in Waco. I had those two little beauties most of Saturday, in my great wisdom decided to go to the grocery store about nap time. On arriving at the store they give out balloons to the kids, each balloon has a sucker on the end. Cailyn bites her finger and starts yelling, crying "I want my mommy" so I went from being a cool grandpa to feeling like some child abductor. I wanted her mommy too. Moral of the story, do not do anything at nap time, the store is not a good idea anytime with little ones, and that is the wisdom of the day.

3 comments:

Kristi Clinger said...

That's funny. As a Mom I have loved and cherish naptime. It's through living and learning that we catch on to things.
Thanks for posting a picture of Rexburg temple. I haven't seen it in a long time. They were more than half way done when left there.

Sarah said...

Oh Thank you! He is a wonderful guy. I feel like the lucky one.

Anonymous said...

Lol- too true! A parent/guardian can't do ANYTHING except be in the house at nap time. =)