Sunday, October 5, 2008

Angels that have been sent.

Yesterday a general authority of the church gave a talk about the answer to prayer, and the Lord sending angels to assist us. If you recall the story about a young man, who while praying was sent an Angel to help him. It was his father. I believe that many times that is the answer to prayer.I have such a story of the tender mercies of the Lord my sweet wife and I have been sent such Angels. On Becky's last earthly journey she was assisted by the Lords ministering Angels.
Our daughters, Lynnae and Mindi demonstrated the pure love of Christ the Sweetness and Love. All who help them in the care of their mother showed the same concern and support.
Becky has three "SISTERS" that answered to Lords call as well, the care, love and kindness are beyond just the needs of a sister in need, again it was the pure Love of Christ and pure religion. What a profound blessing to witness that, Trish, Kathy and Dinah. What a blessing you are in my life.

My blessing for this week and always are Angels, from where ever the Lord sends them.







1 comment:

jmholloway said...

Thank you for that sweet post Dad. I love you!

Mindi :)