Saturday, September 27, 2008

Toys and Volleyball.

Due to the world wide energy crisis I did purchase a scooter to do my part for mankind and the local Honda dealer.......Ok,OK a man needs a new toy now and then, I could try to justify buying a scooter, however I can not it is just a toy but it does go fast, or fast enough and gets 50 ++ mpg. Maybe I will break even on the fuel savings in twenty years or so. Although I did feel a little like the fellow on the movie "Dumb and Dumber" as I was zipping around town on my "Hog". This is a Honda Reflex, one of Honda's larger scooters. What is money for if you can't spend it.


Here are the pics of Maycie and part of the volleyball team, they did well today, way to go Maycie. What do you think a great smile when no one is looking.



w


One of today's highlights a smile on Maycie.

2 comments:

jmholloway said...

I can't wait to see you driving that thing. I hope you are enjoying it.

Mindi :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!