Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sports and more sports

Keaton, played a little football this morning, getting pads on with a little help from Becca. One of his coaches is Doug. We will not discuss the score. Maycie also had a volleyball game and did very well, it seems she is one of the best servers, I could not get her picture to post, will try that in a new post latter.

This is a weird lay out, the text follows the pictures, enjoy. Today it was more sports and I will add more pictures hopefully you can put them all together.






Becky Loved High School, so this is for you Kid.

Maycie and her "people"


















This weekend in one of my long weekends, so I attended a good ol Texas Friday night Lights football game, Lynnae's stepson Jacob, plays for the Normangee team. Texas has many many small towns and they all have football teams, many times all that is there is a school " with a football team"


I did get to visit Lynnae, Doug and the "Children" I am sure they are going to love the pictures perhaps they will still talk to me after they see this . As you can tell Maycie, my oldest grandchild has that "attitude" that only comes with being a teenager.
Blessing for this week. Being the recipient of unconditional love.

1 comment:

jmholloway said...

It is nice to see that girl smile. Eventually she will learn to treat others more kindly I think. I am glad that you were able to spend some time with them.

Mindi:)