Wednesday, September 10, 2008

All day on a 4 Foot by 6 Foot Wall.....

I just took many coats of paint off my tiny bathroom wall, well I have been working on this for about 6 months now. I could use this as part of this old house, except they get something done on that program. There must have been 30 coats of paint and stuff on it, I finally got to the bare wall and got some paint that is supposed to last until the 2nd coming. At this rate the saints would still be working on the first floor of the Salt Lake Temple.

Sheri Z. from McGregor Elementary brought by the last school pictures of Becky, What a lady.. I could not get the picture to post. I will keep trying.

Loving what is going on the race for the presidency, I sure hope Obama self destructs.

2 comments:

jmholloway said...

There is much to be said about persistance and you, my Dearest Daddy, have it. I guess you have had lots of practice with the 5 of us running around all these years. I surely hope that the bathroom will turn out the way you want it to. I love you,

Mindi :)

Steven & Adrienne said...

Wow, that is a lot of hard work. I am sure it will look great! I had laughed out loud at your Obama comment...boy I miss hearing your jokes.

-Adrienne